• Trade-in Boost availability subject to these terms and conditions and to Ingram Micro (NZ) Limited’s (“Ingram Micro”) terms and conditions – see (https://www.2degrees.nz/NZ/2degrees/Account/Terms_Conditions).
• For details of how to redeem the Trade-in Boost, please visit https://www.2degrees.nz/NZ/2degrees.
• Under Ingram Micro’s existing terms and conditions, eligible customers can Trade In an eligible device for a set payment. Under the Trade-in Boost offer (“Trade-in Boost”), 2degrees Mobile Limited will add an additional sum of $200 to Ingram Micro’s set payment when you purchase a Samsung Galaxy S21FE device (each “Qualifying Device”).
• Once Ingram Micro has confirmed that the relevant customer is eligible for the Trade-in Boost. Ingram Micro will authorize an account credit to be applied for the value of the trade-in device of that customer.
• The acceptability of the trade-in device and the value of the trade-in will be determined by Ingram Micro.
• To be eligible for the Trade-in Boost, customers must:
be 18 years or over;
purchase a Qualifying 2degrees variant of the device on Interest Free finance from 2degrees Retail Stores, 2degrees Telesales, 2degrees Online Store, JB HiFi, Warehouse Stationery, PB Tech, Heathcotes or 2degrees Business Sales between Friday the 21st January and 11:59pm Thursday 3rd March 2022; and
provide proof of purchase and the IMEI number of the device purchased; and
have an eligible device to trade in. An ‘eligible device’:
have reset the eligible trade-in device to factory settings, FMI or Google Account removed and take further steps as required in Ingram Micro’s terms and conditions
• If a customer is unable to provide the IMEI number of their Purchased Device when they register for the Trade-in Boost (due to, for example, their Purchased Device not having been delivered to them at the time of registration), they may still register for the Trade-in Boost provided that the IMEI number is given to Ingram Micro before 4pm on Friday 11th March 2022 either by email or in the manner specified by Ingram Micro anything beyond this time will not be eligible.
• Trade in pricing fluctuates frequently and neither 2degrees nor Ingram Micro are able to hold pricing in the absence of a qualifying New IMEI, the Trade In price on the day of Trade in submission will apply.
• Employees of 2degrees, Samsung, Ingram Micro and any agency involved with the Trade-in Boost promotion, and their immediate families are not eligible for the Trade-in Boost promotion.
• Individuals who purchase their device via Enhanced Partnership Programmes are not entitled to the Trade-in Boost, but are still entitled to participate in Ingram Micro’s trade-in programme for the Purchased Device.
• Trade-In Boost is only available to Consumer customers and Sole Trader business customers. SME and Corporate are NOT entitled to the Trade-in Boost, but are still entitled to participate in Ingram Micro’s trade-in programme for the Purchased Device please check with your Account Manager for more details.
• Customers may trade in once per qualifying promotional campaign.
• All Trade in and Trade in boost payments will be paid as an account credit against your nominated 2degrees Mobile billing account within 15 working days of trade in device acceptance.
• Please note the nominated mobile account is the one specified during the redemption process and needs to be the mobile number associated with your Interest Free Purchase.
• A customers is entitled to trade-in upto 2 devices in one trade-in transaction , however is only entitled to one Trade-in Boost per qualifying transaction.
• All devices purchased directly from Samsung, not a 2degrees variant or from a Multi Brand Retailer who is not stipulated in these terms are not entitled to participate in this Trade-in Boost offer.
• 2degrees Mobile Limited reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions and/or extend, cancel or amend this Promotion at any time.