a. Double trade-in availability subject to these terms and conditions and to Ingram Micro (NZ) Limited’s (“Ingram Micro”) terms and conditions – see (https://www.xchangemobile.com/NZ/Samsung/Account/Terms_Conditions). For the details of how to redeem the Double Trade-In, please visit [https://www.xchangemobile.com/NZ/Samsung/].
b. Under Ingram Micro’s existing terms and conditions, eligible customers can trade in an eligible device for a set payment. Under the double trade in offer, Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited (“Samsung”) will match Ingram Micro’s original payment, so that an eligible customer with an eligible device can receive double the original payment from Ingram Micro (“Double Trade-in”) as set out in and subject to these terms and conditions.
c. Once Ingram Micro has confirmed that the relevant customer is eligible for the Double Trade In, Ingram Micro will make one payment to the eligible customer for a trade-in of that customer’s eligible device.
d. The acceptability of the trade-in device and the value of the trade-in will be determined by Ingram Micro.
e. To be eligible for the Double Trade-In, customers must:
- be 18 years or over;
- purchase a Note9 from participating retailers or Samsung’s on-line store any time during the period of 6 September 2018 to 11.59pm NZST on 23 September 2018;
- register on the Double Trade-in website (insert link) before midnight 11.59pm NZST on 23 September 2018;
- provide proof of purchase and the IMEI number of the Note9 purchased;
- Note9 purchased prior to 6 September does not qualify for this promotion;
- have an eligible device to trade in. An ‘eligible device’:
: is a Grade A device;
: is a device that is deemed by Ingram Micro to meet the acceptability criteria as set out in Ingram Micro’s terms and conditions; and
: does not include the 256GB variant of iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus 64GB and 256GB or the iPhone X 64GB and 256GB;
- reset the eligible trade-in device to factory settings and take further steps as required in Ingram Micro’s terms and conditions; and
- deliver their eligible device to Ingram Micro before the end of 8 October 2018.
f. If a customer is unable to provide the IMEI number of their Note9 when they register for the Double trade-in (due to, for example, their purchased Note9 not having been delivered to them at the time of registration), they may still register for the Double trade-in provided that the IMEI number is given to Ingram Micro before midnight on 28 September 2018 either by email or in the manner specified by Ingram Micro.
g. The following customers are not eligible for the Double Trade-in promotion:
- Employees of Samsung, Ingram Micro and any agency involved with the Double Trade-in promotion, and their immediate families; and
- Those who have purchased Note9 via the Employee Partnership Programme (EPP).
h. For the Double Trade-in, customers may trade-in only one eligible device per Note9 purchase.
i. While stocks last.